Friday 22 February 2013

Scammers..

If someone scammed you,and you don't have proof to report him..plz report him here,by commenting ur name,his name,the item he scammed you,and how did he scammed you (ex: fake doubling...),and i'll probably share that for you,by saying that this guy is a scammer..so he wont be trusted anymore..Be careful from fake Khizar mahmood,cz khizar isn't playing for long time,there are now like 500 fake khizars..be careful from fake stick run team..be sure that stick run team writes in BLUE when chatting..be sure to check his/her stick run team skin..If you got any other questions pls comment it,i'm here to help.

2 comments:

  1. i been scam by https://www.facebook.com/tanner.mcelvany.7

    my party hat and santa beard and hat..that was just my item and i been scam...can u donate me sir...here is my fb hardyrock101@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this guy scamed me Mohamed Eslam or someone scamed my d-shoes :'(

    ReplyDelete